09 December 2011

Introducing: Colleen

There's someone I want you guys to meet. Her name's Colleen.

She's really nice, and she's smart, and funny. She's cute, too. She has a great dog, whose name is Simon. She likes football and wine and most of the food I cook. She's good at crossword puzzles and she makes the best popcorn I've ever eaten.

She's 34, and a little bit taller than me (but just a little bit). She has short brown hair that sometimes looks auburn, and hazel-blue eyes that sometimes look grey. She looks great in polo shirts and pretty much any kind of sweater. She has two pairs of Fluevogs. Her smile goes up a little more on one side than the other, and when she's distracted she winds her fingers through a bit of hair on the side of her head.

She likes some really good music and some really bad music and some surprisingly soft-cock cardigan music. She has the travel bug almost as much as I do. She swears like a sailor, or at least like an Australian. Oh, and she's a lawyer.

Actually, she's The Lawyer. You've met her before. But because she's now also My Girlfriend, I thought I'd better give her a real name.

You guys, I'm... it's pretty fucking great.


XOXO

4 comments:

  1. You forgot the important fact that she remains on top important developments in 'Fluff' (c) related events as well.

    Congrats, she's really nice! (As is Simon)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay yay yay! And soooo good to hear you sounding genuinely happy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys! It's pretty fantastic. :)

    ReplyDelete