19 April 2011

Two things that make me laugh, for very different reasons.

Here's a thing for those of you who want to know a little more about Jamaica Plain* (it's better than any other plain!).

And here's a thing for those of you who want to know a little more about bending in weird directions.


* Jamaica Plain is my spiritual home in Boston, and where I'd definitely live if it weren't next door to the neighbourhood I grew up in. I will almost certainly end up there if I stay in Boston. Somerville is where The Lawyer lives. She does play lots of sports and eat breakfast food. I, however, am not a vegan.


XOXO

2 comments:

  1. Hahahaha!!! Rugby - it's like soccer for gay people..funny for so many reasons!

    Love you Yosh! Miss you! I do read your blog (when the great fire wall permits) - sorry I don't comment more :-(

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's truly better than any other plain!

    ReplyDelete