17 July 2010

Happy birthday, Trace!


You asked for it, and I couldn't but oblige the birthday girl. Let me just say, though, that this shot turned out to be WAY harder to get than I'd expected, and I now have a new respect for foot fetishists.

(Which is not why she wanted this photo, by the way. Come on people, she's a respectable woman. She just wanted to know what your toes look like when you let a Dominican beauty salon loose on them in preparation for back-to-back belly dancing gigs. That is, after all, much more likely.)

XOXO

2 comments:

  1. Tee hee! Thanks, Yosh! Wish I could see the detailing :) Thanks for calling yesterday, was so awesome to speak to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's fuchsia polish with gold glitter dots - two (vertical) on each big toe and one on each of my other toes. Love!

    ReplyDelete